MBA Fever

CAT, GMAT, CET, XAT, IRMA, MAT, JMET, FMS, IIFT, SNAP, ATMA and other MBA entrance test related stuff.


Subscribe to mbafever

Shout Box

Guys We like Feedback Got a question or comment? Send Here

Archive

Pramod Mahajan passes away

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Few days earlier, before he was shot, I and my brother were wondering why Pramod Mahajan doesn't come into media or news now a days, after few days when I returned home, my brother told me Pramod Mahajan got shot by his brother, it as a shock to me, we always assumed he is going to be the future Prime Minister of India. After learning that he is no more, I am in grief.

He was recently quoted saying, "My best is yet to come."

Pramod Mahajan breathed his last breath at 4.10 pm. My deepest condolences, may his soul rest in peace.

Previous Posts

  • Sweet Dream!
  • Number System - Problem Set 1
  • Arithmetic - Basics 3
  • Arithmetic - Basics 2
  • Arithmetic - Basics 1
  • Table of Contents
  • A Refresher, Kamal Sidhu
  • The toughest exam, CAT: Gets even tougher
  • Number System - Basics 2
  • Number System - Basics 1
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment